Construction and Contractors Insurance
Proudly serving customers in Concord, Clayton and Pleasant Hill, California
Every business needs insurance. But, what type of coverage do you need? In any industry, especially high-risk operations like construction, you’re going to need to tailor it expressly to your line of business.
On construction projects, you, your employees and clients are going to face risks of jobsite hazards, equipment damage and personal injuries. Let your commercial insurance help if a problem arises. Agent 2000 can be your guide in selecting the perfect policy.
What is construction insurance?
If you own a construction business, keeping your people and projects secure should be one of your top commitments. Use business insurance as a safeguard for when the unexpected strikes. It can provide you with financial help to recover from incidents like fire, natural disasters, injuries and more.
In many cases, policies will cover some or all of the costs of property damage or destruction. They also often cover personal liabilities, legal costs and risk management services. These policies can often provide very effective, wide-ranging protection, provided you have targeted coverage.
What types of construction insurance are available?
When getting insurance, every construction business needs unique protection. It’s never a good thing if you carry coverage that doesn’t apply to you. You might wind up paying for something you don’t need, while going without something you do.
That won’t happen with you come to Agent 2000. Our policy offerings are wide-ranging and include
- General liability insurance: Your commercial practices could always hurt someone else or damage their property. This protection could cover the costs of injuries as well as legal fees.
- Professional liability insurance: This is a specialized form of liability protection. If you give bad professional services or advice, someone could claim that you were negligent in doing so. Coverage can protect you against these claims.
- Commercial auto insurance: Many businesses operate vehicles. Insure them with coverage that protects comprehensive, collision and liability risks. Make sure coverage applies specifically to the business.
- Loss of income insurance: If you have to close for a time following a problem, this coverage might help you recover some or all lost income.
- Builder’s risk insurance: You don’t want a construction site to experience damage. To protect project materials, get this form of coverage.
- Bonds: Have a contract? A bond might help you repay a client in case you cannot finish your side of the deal. Special conditions apply when repaying bonds, so talk to your agent to establish the proper rules.
- Workers’ compensation: Any employee could get hurt at work. In many cases, you must offer them workers’ comp while they recover.
Our team will research a variety of standard and specialized construction policies from various providers. With the expertise to recommend coverage to suit your risks, we will make sure you get all-inclusive protection at an affordable price.
Artisan Contractor Program
The Artisan's Contractor Program is designed to meet the needs of small and mid-sized trade contractors in California, Oregon, and Nevada, with new states being added all the time. We make it easy
to provide preferred General Liability, Excess Liability, and Contractors Personal Property quotes to contractors within 24 hours of submission
. The Artisan’s General Liability policy is designed to provide preferred coverage with optional endorsements to meet the needs of your business.
Below is a list of optional endorsements available:
| Limitation of Coverage to Business Description
|| Sunset Provision - 3 Year
| Prior Completed or Abandoned Work
|| General Aggregate Limit per Project
| Continuous or Progressive Injury and Damage
|| Employee Benefits Liability Coverage (EBL)
| Absolute Bodily Injury to Employees
|| Additional Insured Endorsement (CG 20 37 07 04)
| Earth Movement Exclusion
|| Additional Insured Endorsement (CG 20 10 11 85)
Artisan Contractor Program Eligible Classes
| Awning Contractor
| Boiler & Steam Contractor
|| Low Voltage Systems Contractor
| Carpentry – Finish
|| Masonry Contractor
| Carpentry – Framing
|| Metal Erection – Decorative
| Ceilings or Wall Contractor
|| Metal Products Contractor
| Concrete Contractor
|| Painting Contractor
| Debris Removal Contractor
|| Paperhanging Contractor
| Drilling Contractor – (Water)
|| Refrigeration Contractor
| Drywall Contractor
| Excavation Contractor
|| Septic Systems Contractor
|| Sheet Metal Contractor
| Fencing Contractor
|| Sign Contractor
| Floor Covering Contractor – (Not Tile or Stone)
|| Sign Installation – Non-electrical
| Glazing Contractor
|| Solar Contractor
| HVAC Contractor
|| Swimming Pool Maintenance
| Insulation Contractor
|| Tile & Stone Installation Contractor
| Landscaping Contractor
|| Vacuum Systems Contractor
| Lawn Care Services
|| Water Conditioning Contractor
And other licensed construction professionals. Agent 2000’s team guarantees that, with us, you can find the right policy.
Get started today!
If you’re ready to insure your construction business, don’t hesitate. It is never too soon to get covered. Call us today at 925.429.8811 or fill out an online form to get a free quote for the best insurance for you.