Secure Cloud Storage for Important Documents and Files-
AGENT2000 recommends that you look into secure cloud storage service for your import Files, Documents, photos, video, etc. AGENT2000 doesn’t endorse a specific company. Here three well know services, iCloud from Apple, OneDrive from Microsoft, and Google Drive from Google. ICloud and One Drive provide 5G of storage for free and Google Drive provides 15G for free. You can purchase more storage at an additional cost from all the services. You can access the services with all your smart devices and operating systems.
Items that you may want to have saved in our cloud storage are but not limited to:
- Copies of your ID’s.
- List of credit card and bank companies, account numbers and contact phone numbers.
- Birth and marriage certificates.
- Wills and Trust documents.
- Photos or video of the inside and outside of your home and/or business.
- Photos or video of higher valued Items or unique items.
- List of items of higher value with description.
- List of what is in your safe.
Having these items accessible from a smart device or computer will make your recovery easier after a natural disaster or fire.
AGENT2000, Commercial and Personal insurance brokers.
Posted 1:00 PM